Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How Deep

How deep the Father's love for us, How vast beyond all measure That He should give His only SonTo make a wretch His treasureHow great the pain of searing loss,The Father turns His face awayAs wounds which mar the chosen One,Bring many sons to gloryBehold the Man upon a cross,My sin upon His shouldersAshamed I hear my mocing voice,Call out among the scoffersIt was my sin that helf Him thereUntil it was accomplishedHis dying breath has brought me lifeI knoww that it is finishedI will not boast in anythingNo gifts, no power, no wisdomBut I will boast inJesus ChristHis death and resurrectionWhy should I gain from His reward?I cannot give an answerBut this I know with all my heartHis wounds have paid my ransom(REPEAT)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Amanda. My name is Amanda as well. I was hoping to use the blog name mandyjmoore.blogspot.com but I see you are using it. I did notice that you haven't posted since 2009 and I was wondering if you would be willing to change your blog name so that I could use mandyjmoore. Please let me know what you think.

God bless,
Mandy